Built on the Nerang River, this custom 4 bedroom home is spread over 2 levels and spans 368 square metres on a 12 metre wide block.
The variety of façade materials blend seamlessly to create a visual masterpiece that is not only inviting but aesthetically pleasing. The glass house entry foyer creates the illusion of openness yet privacy to the inner hub of the home. The extra wide hallway leads you past the mono timber stringer staircase into an open plan living, dining, kitchen and alfresco area.
The home was designed to maximise the narrow lot featuring
· 4 bedrooms
· 3 bathrooms
· Separate Study
· Utility room
· Media room
· Walk in Pantry
· Sitting room with a Balcony
· Fitted out WIR and Robes
· Double Garage with Golf Buggy Parking and Store
· Alfresco Deck with an Integrated Pool
· Frameless Glass Balustrade
· Aluminium feature blades & sunhoods
· External operative aluminum louver screens